Returns & refunds policy
We strives to provide the best possible service to our customers and have put the appropriate measures in place to ensure we comply with the Consumer Protection Act. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act and our returns policy is aligned therewith.
- A customer has a general right to return good within 10(ten) business days after delivery, without penalty, should the product be unsatisfactory or incorrect. if it is still sealed in it’s original packaging.
- The customer will be liable for the costs of returning the goods, should it relate to a change of mind purchase.
- Refunds will be finalised within 7 business days.
- Kindly send us an email with your ORDER NO# & INVOICE # to namhlastationery.co.za
- Should you need to return an item kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorised service centre prior to repairing, replacing or refunding an item and to provide the customer with feedback within 10 business days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
- If the goods show a defect after the initial 6 (six) month period, but are within the manufacturer’s warranty period, we may, at the customer’s request send the goods to the manufacturer for repair and the manufacturer will decide whether you will have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace as well or whether any charges will be levied in accordance with the terms of the warranty. All goods repaired in terms hereof will carry a further 3 (three) month warranty which runs concurrently with the 6 (six) month period but may serve to extend the warranty beyond the original 6 month period where the 3 months expire after the 6 month period.
- If the goods become defective once the manufacturer’s warranty has expired, we will endeavour to arrange with the manufacturer or its agents to repair the goods but bear no responsibility for their failure to do so.